Stewardship Committee Member Roles
- Pastor – “CEO” of the parish and final decision-making authority.
- Chairperson – contact point for parish, Archdiocese, other parishes, and community.
- Secretary – administrative needs, meeting agenda and meeting notes. Keeper of parish Stewardship documentation.
- Communications – incorporate stewardship message in all parish communication. Draft letters as needed and manage newsletter process. Look for stewardship communication opportunities.
- Appreciation – oversee welcoming and thanking activities and opportunities.
- Finance – Finance committee liaison. Liaison to parish ACA, capital campaigns, fund- raising activities, planned giving, and endowments.
- Education – oversee annual Stewardship Sunday activity: order material, schedule Lay Witness speakers, Festival of Ministries/alternate activity, and intention cards. Explore educational opportunities with other parish ministries.
- Children’s Stewardship – develop opportunities for parish school and PSR. (Children’s envelopes, Festival of Ministries, and Intention Cards.)
Committee Member Start Dates:
- Father Anthony Hill – 6/19
- Dave Huelsing – 6/18
- Brett Newby – 4/20
- Tammy Smith – 6/19
- Jim Handyman – 4/20
- Abby McCoy – 7/21
- Laurie Jones – 6/18
- Megan Holcomb – 7/21