Login to Employee Self Service
Employee Self Service is used to retrieve/print pay stub information, review insurance benefit elections and change your personal address information. Your username for the system starts with ss and a unique number (example: ss654321). Unfortunately, we do not keep records of passwords so you’ll need to create a new one before trying to log in. Below are the details to help with creating your password and navigating the system.
- The self-service system will only work on a PC or laptop (no phones/tablets/chromebooks).
- Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser at this time. Firefox is the recommended internet browser when using a Macintosh computer. Do not use Microsoft EDGE or Internet Explorer for accessing self-service.
- If you see a pop-up blocker/message at any point, you will need to select Allow pop-ups/Allow all content. If the system ever stalls for a prolonged period of time, it is most likely due to a pop-up blocker. To fix this setting in Google Chrome:
- Open the menu which is located at the top/right side of the screen just underneath the red X. It will look like three horizontal lines (or three dots).
- Click “Settings” then “Show advanced settings” at the bottom.
- Under the heading “Privacy”, click “Content Settings”.
- Scroll down to the heading “Pop-ups” and click “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”.
- Click Done. The Settings screen can be closed.
- Go back to the self-service screen and start the process again by clicking Bookmarks.
- Using Firefox or Chrome on a laptop or desktop computer, go to https://archpay.archstl.org. Enter your user name (Ex: ss987654). Click on Click here for password assistance.
- On the next screen, scroll down and click on the red button labeled Password Assistance.
- Then, look for the image of a key and click on Reset Password. This will take you to a new window where you will enter your user name again, then click Continue.
- Next, enter the answers to the two security questions. Click Continue.
- Now you will be allowed to create your password. Once the password is successfully created, you may now login to Employee Self-Service.
- Go to https://archpay.archstl.org to login.
- If you still need further assistance, please contact Human Resources at 314.792.7540 or preferably, [email protected] or contact the parish, agency or school you are employed.