Login to Employee Self Service
Your username for the self-service system starts with ss and a unique number (example: ss654321). We do not keep records of passwords so you’ll need to create a new one before trying to log in. Below are the details to help with resetting your password and navigating the system.
- The self-service system will only work on a PC or laptop (NO phones/tablets/Chromebooks).
- Google Chrome is the recommended internet browser at this time for Employee Self Service when using a PC or laptop. Internet Explorer is having technical difficulties.
- Firefox is the recommended internet browser when using a Macintosh computer.
- Do NOT use Microsoft EDGE browser for accessing self-service.
If you see a pop-up blocker/message at any point, you will need to select Allow pop-ups/Allow all content. If the system ever stalls for a prolonged period of time, it is most likely due to a pop-up blocker. To fix this setting in Google Chrome:
- Open the menu which is located at the top/right side of the screen just underneath the red X. It will look like three horizontal lines (or three dots).
- Click “Settings” then “Show advanced settings” at the bottom.
- Under the heading “Privacy”, click “Content Settings”.
- Scroll down to the heading “Pop-ups” and click “Allow all sites to show pop-ups”.
- Click Done. The Settings screen can be closed.
- Go back to the self-service screen and start the process again by clicking Bookmarks.
1. RESET YOUR PASSWORD. Go to this link and enter your user name in the designated box: https://logmein.archstl.org:8444/accounts/Reset. Click continue. It should ask you to enter a couple of security questions and then you will click continue to change your password.
2. LOG IN. Once you reset your password, you can log in to self-service using this link:https://archpay.archstl.org/lawson/portal/.
3. NAVIGATING. Once you log in, you will be brought to a “Group Calendar” page where you must click on the gray globe near the top of the screen. It will turn blue and you will enter Lawson Portal. Once you are in the Lawson Portal, click Bookmarks on the top/left side of the screen and a drop-down menu will appear. Hover over a word to reveal additional menu choices.