Customer Service Phone Number: 1.800.456.4584 - Option 4
Email: [email protected]
- The Archdiocese of St. Louis offers eligible employees two types of FSA plans:
- Health Care Account: Allows you to pay for eligible medical, Rx, dental, and vision expenses (ex: copays, coinsurance amounts, deductibles, etc.) with contributions taken from your pay on a pre-tax basis.
- Dependent Care Account: Allows you to pay for eligible child and dependent care expenses on a pre-tax basis.
- The Flexible Spending Account (FSA) is only applicable to eligible employees of parishes/offices/agencies/schools of the Archdiocese of St. Louis and Catholic Charities. Participants on the Continuation of Coverage Plan or the Early Retiree Plan for health benefits are not eligible.
- FSA Plan Year: July 1st to June 30th (Enrollments must be made within 31 days of new hire eligibility or the occurrence of a qualifying life event by completing the FSA Election Form, or online through Employee Self-Service during Open Enrollment each year.)
- Tristar Benefit Administrators handles FSA customer service, reimbursements, & employee communications.
- FSA Brainshark Video - Effective July 1, 2022
- FSA Brainshark Video - Effective July 1, 2023
Three Ways To Submit For Reimbursement:
- Submit claims online through Tristar's website at https://tristar.summitfor.me/ - Click here for Online Claim Submission Instructions
- Submit claims via mobile app - Click here for Mobile App Guide
- Complete an FSA Medical or Dependent Care Reimbursement Claim Form and mail to Tristar.
Return to Benefits Home
For any employee benefit questions, please email [email protected] or call 314.792.7546