The Archdiocese provides many preventative health services to eligible Archdiocesan employees such as H&H Health Associates wellness screenings and annual flu vaccines.
Wellness Incentive Program
Archdiocesan-paid H&H Health Associates Wellness screenings are provided each year in the spring and fall each year at many Archdiocesan parishes/agencies/schools near you. Please refer to the following information regarding:
- The new Wellness Plan year changes for May 1, 2021 - April 30, 2022.
- The prior Wellness Plan year changes for May 1, 2020 - April 30, 2021, and
- The May 1, 2019 – April 30, 2020 Wellness Plan year, and the extension granted,
The new Wellness Plan year effective May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022
The Retirement Plan contribution is back and reinstated at $125!
Please refer to the Employee Wellness Incentive FAQ document for additional information.
The Employee Wellness Form is now available for May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 Wellness Plan year physician visits.
Additional information regarding the Fall Employee Wellness Screenings will be posted late summer 2021.
Prior Wellness Plan year May 01, 2020 through April 30, 2021
The Archdiocese will continue to provide one annual H&H Health Associates employee wellness screening to benefit eligible employees; however, the $250 retirement plan wellness contribution will be suspended for the May 1, 2020 – April 30, 2021 plan year.
There will not be a 2020-2021 physician wellness form provided to complete due to the suspension of 2020-2021 retirement plan wellness contributions.
Prior Wellness Plan year May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020:
- Benefit eligible employees who have received an annual wellness exam with a physician of choice between May 1, 2019 and April 30, 2020 and have submitted their form to H&H Health Associates.
- The $250 retirement plan contribution will be processed prior to September 30, 2020, if you meet the Incentive Program Criteria.
Extension granted for the May 1, 2019 through April 30, 2020 wellness plan year:
- Between May 01, 2020 and December 31, 2020 you may still receive an annual wellness exam with a physician of choice and submit the employee wellness form to H&H Health Associates.
- The $250 retirement plan contribution will be processed prior to February 28, 2021, if you have met the Incentive Program Criteria.
*Incentive Program Criteria: If you were hired on or before May 01 and have been working either a minimum of 1,000 hours annually or are a teacher with a half-time or more contract, you have fulfilled the one year of service requirement. Participation in the health insurance plan is not a requirement. You must be actively employed by the Archdiocese of St. Louis at the end of the Wellness Plan year, April 30th, to receive the retirement plan contribution. Religious sisters, brothers, and priests are not eligible to receive the retirement plan contribution, however, regular visits with your physician are encouraged for all religious and lay employees of the Archdiocese of Saint Louis.
Employee FLU Vaccine Program
Archdiocesan paid flu vaccinations are provided in October each year to all active Archdiocesan employees, spouses, and their dependent children. We offer the flu vaccine to your dependent children 9-25 years old, however, ages 9-17 need to have their parent/guardian attend with them.
Please look here for the October 2021 flu vaccine schedule this fall for hosting locations at a parish/agency/school close by your home or workplace.
All Archdiocesan flu vaccine event coordinators may access helpful event information within the new Communications Corner portion of the benefits and forms information links.
The St. Luke's Mammogram Van will visit the Cardinal Rigali Center Wednesday, June 23rd and Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 8:00 am-1:30 pm for Archdiocesan employee screenings.
For more information or to schedule a mammogram, call (314) 205-6267.
For any employee benefit questions, please email [email protected] or call 314.792.7546