The Archdiocese provides many preventative health services to eligible Archdiocesan employees such as H&H Health Associates employee wellness screenings each year in the spring and fall at numerous Archdiocesan parishes/agencies/schools near you. Archdiocesan Paid annual flu vaccines are also provided each year to active employees and their immediate family members. Please refer to the following Archdiocesan Wellness News, postings, and links to learn more about the variety of workplace wellbeing offerings.
ARCHDIOCESAN WELLNESS NEWS SEPTEMBER 2021
- The St. Luke's Mammogram is returning to the Cardinal Rigali Center on October 6, 2021! To schedule your appointment please call (314) 205-6267 and choose option 1.
- The Wellness Plan year is now effective May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 and the Wellness Incentive Retirement Contribution is back reinstated at $125!
- All 2021 FALL WELLNESS EVENTS WILL NOW FEATURE BOTH THE WELLNESS SCREENINGS AND FLU VACCINES FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE. Please refer to the video announcement here for additional information.
- The schedule of the 2021 Fall Wellness Event date & time listing is here!
WELLNESS PLAN YEAR 5/1/2021 - 4/30/2022
Eligible employees* who complete their employer paid, one-time H&H Employee Wellness Screening between May 1, 2021 and April 30, 2022, or submit (no later than 5/7/22) their completed Physician Wellness Form to H&H after their annual physician visit, may receive a $125 employer paid Wellness Incentive Retirement Contribution to their Archdiocese of St. Louis sponsored retirement plan. Please refer to the Wellness FAQ document for additional detailed information regarding this benefit.
The Physician Wellness Form is now available for the May 1, 2021 through April 30, 2022 wellness plan year physician visits. Instructions on how to submit this form to H&H are located at the bottom of the page.
Please contact H&H Health Associates (M-F 8:30am-5:00pm) at 800-832-8302 to schedule an appointment at an approved lab if you have missed the Archdiocesan spring and fall on-site event screenings.
*Eligible Employee Incentive Program Criteria: If you were hired on or before May 1st and have been working either a minimum of 1,000 hours annually or are a teacher with a half-time or more contract, you have fulfilled the one year of service requirement. Physician Wellness forms must be received by H&H no later than May 7 for consideration. Participation in the health insurance plan is not a requirement. You must be benefit eligible and actively employed by the Archdiocese of St. Louis at the end of the Wellness Plan year, April 30th, to receive the Wellness Incentive Retirement Contribution. Religious sisters, brothers, and priests are welcome to receive the screening, however, they are not eligible to receive the Wellness Incentive Retirement Contribution. Regular visits with a physician are encouraged for all religious and lay employees of the Archdiocese of Saint Louis.
2021 FALL WELLNESS EVENT
Employee Wellness Screenings and the FLU Vaccine Program are now combined in the Archdiocesan 2021 Fall Wellness Event! Click here for the 2021 Fall Wellness Event Schedule.
- You do not need to be enrolled with United Healthcare to participate.
- The employer paid H&H Employee Wellness Screening is available to all benefit eligible employees who were hired on or before May 1, 2021 (working a minimum of 1,000 hours annually or teachers with a half-time contract or more). You do not have to be a participant of the Archdiocesan health insurance plan to receive the H&H wellness screening and must be benefit eligible and actively employed as of 4/30/22 to receive the contribution.
- Please schedule an appointment for the 2021 Fall H&H Employee Wellness Screening through H&H at https://wellness.hhhealthassociates.com or call H&H (M-F, 8:30am-5:00pm) at 800-832-8302
- The empolyer paid H&H Annual Flu Shot is available to all active Archdiocesan employees, their spouses and immediate dependent children (ages 9-25). Minors under the age of 18 are required to have parental /guardian attendance and consent. Employees and their immediate family members do not have to be benefit eligible, or participants in the Archdiocesan Health Insurance plan to receive a flu shot.
- Appointments are not needed for the annual flu vaccine. Please "check in" at the event and bring proof of employment for verification (insurance card, paystub, badge)
Please refer to the Archdiocesan 2021 Fall Wellness Event Schedule for hosting locations at a parish/agency/school close by your home or workplace.
All Archdiocesan event coordinators may access helpful event information within the Communications Corner portion of the benefits and forms information links.
The St. Luke's Mammogram Van will return to the Cardinal Rigali Center October 6, 2021 for Archdiocesan employee screenings.
For more information regarding scheduling a mammogram with St. Luke's you may call (314) 205-6267 and choose option 1.
For any employee benefit questions, please email [email protected] or call 314.792.7546