Reaching Young Adults
Engaging young adults is critical for the growth of the Church.
- Engaging parishioners in their 20’s and 30’s is a difficulty many parishes face. It is critical that we continue to invite them to participate in Mass, parish ministry, and the financial well- being of the parish.
- There is an opportunity for parishes to develop new ministries and parish events to keep young adults engaged spiritually and socially.
Below are some Archdiocesan events sponsored by the Young Adult Ministry that may be of interest to your parish’s young adults:
- Theology on Tap- Young adults 21-35 are invited to join us the second Tuesday of each month for an inspirational talk and discussion.
- Emmaus Groups- Young adults are encouraged to sign up for small faith-sharing groups to help take their faith deeper and challenge them to be a light to our community! Sign-ups are ongoing at https://stlyoungadults.com/emmaus-groups/
- Parish Consulting – The Office of Young Adult Ministry would love to meet with representatives at your parish to help you create and execute a strategy to engage more young adults. Contact them at [email protected].
- More details on these and all young adult events at archstl.org/youngadults.