Pallottine Renewal Center - a retreat and conference center in Florissant, Missouri is looking for an exceptional team member to be our Housekeeping Manager. Sponsored by the Pallottine Missionary Sisters, our beautiful campus provides overnight accommodations and conference space to groups of all faiths. The ideal candidate loves working in housekeeping, cleaning and contributing to the team goals while managing the overall operation of the housekeeping department. The highest degree of hospitality to our guests on campus is our mission and the ideal candidate loves to be of service to others. This is a full-time position with an excellent benefit package.
- 2 + years housekeeping skills and 2 + years management experience
- working manager that engages with and develops the housekeeping team.
- Knowledge of OSHA and safety standards within housekeeping operations.
- Knowledge and commitment to excellent hospitality skills, contributing to the mission.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments to achieve goals of each retreat.
- Strong organizational skills with a "can do" attitude is essential.
- Work schedule flexibility to meet the needs of the retreat calendar.
- Must have ability to stoop, bend, push and lift 35lbs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume and cover letter to Marillyn Webb, Executive Director / [email protected] or 15270 Old Halls Ferry Rd, Florissant, MO 63034.