Immaculate Conception of Dardenne (ICD) is seeking qualified candidates for a Resource Coordinator. This position will begin in the Fall/Winter of 2019.
Working with school administrators, the special educator will promote the mission of ICD by managing the education of students with special needs including training teachers, evaluating students, and acting as a liaison on behalf of ICD with the local public school system.
• Practicing Catholic
• Understanding of, and commitment to, the mission of Catholic education
• Degree in Special Education (Advanced degree is preferred)
• At least 3 years of experience in Special Education
• Understanding and commitment to inclusive education
• Experience in writing and evaluating student service plans
• Strong interpersonal, relational, and organizational skills with the ability to work as a member of a team
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume to Principal Dan Mullenschlader through email at email@example.com.