As a member of the Federation of Catholic Charities, Queen of Peace Center (QOPC) has been providing family-centered behavioral healthcare for women, children and families.
Provide planned, face-to-face, goal oriented therapeutic interactions as a qualified individual with the clients and one or more members of the client’s family in order to resolve and address the family system’s dysfunction as it relates to the client’s substance use problem in accordance with the client’s rehabilitation plan.
1. Uses generally accepted principles of family therapy to influence family interaction patterns
2. Examines family interaction styles and identifies patterns of dysfunctional behavior
3. Develops a need or motivation for change in family members
4. Develops and applies skills and strategies for improvement in family functioning
5. Generalizes and stabilizes change through insight structure and enhanced skills to promote healthy family interaction independent of formal helping systems
6. Provides group therapy and group education
7. Provides in home therapy as needed
8. Assesses clients’ progress monthly
9. Conduct,monitor, and document group therapy and education
10. May require schedule flexibility, weekend coverage, and evening coverage to meet the needs of the clients
11. Monthly productivity and billing requirements
Minimum & Preferred Requirements:
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, or counseling or certified by American Association of Marriage and Family
- Minimum of one year supervised experience in family counseling
- Two years sobriety if in recovery
- Class E driver’s license and reliable vehicle with insurance
If interested, please email cover letter and resume to Rosalie Seiler [email protected].