Catholic Charities of St. Louis, a federation of eight agencies, has been helping people in need since 1912. In response to the teachings of Jesus Christ,our mission is to serve people in need, especially those who are poor and vulnerable; work to improve social conditions for all people in the community;and call members of the Church and community to do the same. On an annual basis, the Catholic Charities Federation assists over 107,000 people, in 11 counties of the St. Louis metropolitan area.
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Catholic Charities is an integral member of the Central Office senior management team. Reporting to, and partnering with, the President of Catholic Charities of St. Louis, the CFO plays a critical role in developing and implementing financial and operational policies and strategies. The CFO will be a resource to the agency executive directors, evaluating and assisting them with their financial plans, and providing recommendations to strengthen operations. The CFO is responsible for the fiscal oversight of Catholic Charities of St. Louis, including the annual financial audit and 990 tax returns. The CFO is a key liaison to the Catholic Charities Board of Directors Finance Committee.
- Demonstrable passion for the mission of Catholic Charities of St. Louis.
- Has a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; a CPA and/or MBA is preferred.
- A seasoned and mature professional who has worked as a true business partner with the president/CEO of an organization.
- Prior senior management experience
- A team player with integrity and initiative.
- Accounting experience in a non-profit environment is preferred
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple, varied responsibilities in a dynamic
To Apply, send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to Les Lexow, Senior Director Human Resources at [email protected].