What the Department for Communications does for the Diocese, parishes and schools
1. Assistance with crisis communications. Call our office right away: 314-792-7500.
2. Building digital presence. Consult with Leah Secreto to help your parish or school with social media, websites, videos, or any other digital content.
3. Promote events. Send your information to the communication office: For additions to the website or social media promotion, email Leah Secreto. For St. Louis Review Newspaper or Catholic St. Louis Magazine story coverage, contact Teak Phillips.
4. Submit all bulletin announcements online here.
5. Diocesan website changes. Email Leah Secreto for all changes.
6. Vetting public policy communications. Advise on apropriate materials regarding public policy and politics.
7. Diocesan branding. Need help branding your diocesan event with the proper letterhead, logo, fonts and more? Contact Leah Secreto.
Office of Communications and Planning
Executive Director of Strategic Communications and Planning
Interactive Media Specialist
Director of Pastoral Planning
St. Louis Review and Catholic St. Louis Magazine Publications Staff
Editor, St. Louis Review and Catholic St. Louis
Assistant Director of Publications
View More publications Staff