What The Department For Communications Does For The Diocese, Parishes, And Schools
1. Assistance with crisis communications. Call our office right away: 314-792-7500.
2. Building a digital presence. Consult with Katherine Blanner to help your parish or school with social media, websites, videos, or any other digital content.
3. Promote events. Send your information to the communication office: For additions to the website or social media promotion, email Leah Secreto. For St. Louis Review Newspaper or Catholic St. Louis Magazine story coverage, contact Teak Phillips.
4. Submit all bulletin announcements online here.
5. Diocesan website changes. Email Katherine Blanner for all changes.
6. Vetting public policy communications. Advice on appropriate materials regarding public policy and politics.
7. Diocesan branding. Need help branding your diocesan event with the proper letterhead, logo, fonts, and more? Contact Abigail Witte.