What The Department For Communications Does For The Archdiocese, Parishes And Schools
1. Assistance with crisis communications. Call our office right away: 314-792-7500.
2. Building digital presence. Consult with Leah Secreto to help your parish or school with social media, websites, videos, or any other digital content.
3. Promote events. Send your information to the communication office: For additions to the website or social media promotion, email Leah Secreto. For St. Louis Review Newspaper or Catholic St. Louis Magazine story coverage, contact Teak Phillips.
4. Submit all bulletin announcements online here.
5. Diocesan website changes. Email Leah Secreto for all changes.
6. Vetting public policy communications. Advise on apropriate materials regarding public policy and politics.
7. Diocesan branding. Need help branding your diocesan event with the proper letterhead, logo, fonts and more? Contact Leah Secreto.
Office of Communications and Planning
Executive Director of Strategic Communications and Planning
[email protected], 314.792.7633
[email protected], 314.792.7635
Interactive Media Specialist
[email protected], 314.792.7632
[email protected], 314.792.7431
Director of Pastoral Planning
[email protected]rg, 314.792.7237
St. Louis Review and Catholic St. Louis Magazine Publications Staff
Editor, St. Louis Review and Catholic St. Louis
[email protected], 314.792.7504
Assistant Director of Publications
[email protected], 314.792.7515
VIEW MORE PUBLICATIONS STAFF