Student Transcript Request
Individuals in search of one’s own student transcript from an active school must contact that school directly to obtain their record. Individuals in search of a transcript from a closed school can obtain it from the Office of Archives and Records.
Transcripts can only be issued to (a) the individual requesting his/her record, (b) the legal guardian if under 18 years old, or (c) by a background check company with the individual's signed release. Requests made by companies or third-parties must be accompanied by an authorized release signed by the person (or person's legally qualified guardian) whose record is being requested.
Obtaining Transcripts from Closed Schools
The Archdiocese of Saint Louis Office of Archives and Records assumes custody of student transcripts from closed schools. Individuals in search of a transcript from a closed school can obtain it from the Office of Archives and Records. A request can be made by using the Request Form below (scroll down).
There are a few exceptions where the transcripts of a closed or merged school are retained at another school. These include:
- Eugene Coyle - Contact St. John Vianney High School for boys' records, and Ursuline Academy for girls' records
- Marygrove School for Girls - Contact Sisters of the Good Shepherd (314-830-6201 or 381-3400)
- Mount Euphrasia - Contact Sisters of the Good Shepherd (314-830-6201)
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help High School - Contact the Fransiscan Archives (314-965-3700)
- Sophie Barat High School - Contact the Sacred Heart Sisters (314-434-7687)
- St. Thomas Aquinas-Mercy High School, Rosary High School, Aquinas High School, Mercy High School - Contact Trinity High School (314-741-1333)
Payment and Identification
Student transcripts are $10 each and will be mailed within 5-10 business days. Transcripts will be sent via regular mail unless otherwise requested.
Payment can be made via cash, credit card or check, made out to the Archdiocese of St. Louis Archives. At the end of this form, you may pay online by clicking the "Submit Online Payment" button at the bottom of this page. Or, Mail payments to: Archdiocese of St. Louis Archives, Mail Stop # 100600, P.O. Box 953745, St. Louis, MO 63195-3745. You may also call us to relay your credit card informaiton over the phone.
YOU MUST SUBMIT A COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE, or other valid form of photograph identification, along with this request by email, mail, fax or by attaching it to the bottom of this form before selecting "Submit." We will not release records without proof of identification.
SEND COPY OF YOUR DRIVER'S LICENSE TO:
Mailing Address: Archdiocese of St. Louis Archives, 20 Archbishop May Drive, St. Louis MO 63119-5738
Or, attach a digital image at the bottom of this form.
THIS FORM IS NOT FOR GENEALOGICAL PURPOSES