5239 West Florissant Avenue
Calvary Cemetery, in north St. Louis, is the site of the main office for the north and outlying cemeteries in the area. These cemeteries are: Calvary, Sacred Heart, St. Ferdinand, St. Mary's, St. Monica, St. Charles Borromeo, The Cemetery of Our Lady, Ste. Philippine, Ascension and Holy Cross.
It is the second oldest cemetery of the Archdiocese of St. Louis. Established in 1854, it contains the graves of many noted persons who were identified with the very beginning of St. Louis. Others were conspicuous in its later development and in national affairs.
Calvary includes two mausoleum complexes. The indoor, two story Shrine Mausoleum offers single, tandem and companion crypts, premium niches for the inurnment of cremated remains and two beautiful chapels for committal services. There is none other like it in the area.
Traditional monument and lawn level marker lots are available in many sections of the cemetery, as are single and two grave shared family monument lots. Lawn crypts are offered, with many options for memorialization. There are lots designated for private family mausoleums and single sarcophagi units. Contact the office for specific details and pricing information, or email your request.