PASTORAL ADMINISTRATOR and FACILITIES DIRECTOR- ST. CRONAN’S PARISH
St. Cronan Catholic Church is a small -but growing- progressive, inclusive Catholic parish with a mission of social justice and inclusive worship located in St. Louis City. To support our mission, we view all leadership roles as having a critical relational aspect as opposed to simply administrative to better meet our mission of calling all people to worship and service.
The responsibilities for this role are varied and it is expected that the incumbent will be able to prioritize the importance of potentially conflicting needs. The key responsibilities are as follow:
• Overall Responsibility for the Maintenance and Care of Parish Facilities Including:
• Arrange for required inspections and implement recommendations for general maintenance and custodial projects approved by Parish Council;
• Obtain bids for major projects approved by Parish Finance Council and oversee contractors employed to perform contracted work;
• Maintain maintenance logs of facility projects;
• Ensure that set-up is completed for Parish events;
• Oversee and manage maintenance personnel;
• Serve as liaison for Midtown Catholic Charities which rents part of St. Cronan’s facilities and Sanctuaria which rents part of St. Cronan’s parking lot;
• Liaison on Parish Financial Committee to provide input on budget matters pertaining to parish facilities.
• Assist with General Parish Administration As Needed and Requested by Pastor
• Duties are varied and dependent upon time and need of parish and may include such activities as grant writing; assisting in Parish Audit; and co-facilitating parish assemblies and parish council retreats.
• Serve as Ex-Officio Member of Parish Council.
This role reports to Fr. Jack Schuler and is a role on the Parish Leadership Team. In order to be successful, it is expected that theincumbent would become a member of the St. Cronan’s parish.
COMPENSATION AND HOURS
The compensation is Twenty Dollars ($20.00) per hour for twenty hours of work per week, not to exceed 980 hours for a consecutive twelve-month period. The role is not eligible for health and welfare benefits. Starting date is flexible, but no later than August 1st, 2020.
Please send inquiries and resumes to Samantha Chumley