Annunziata School, a self-contained Special Education School within the Archdiocese of St. Louis located at Annunziata Parish (9333 Clayton Rd, St. Louis, MO), has an opening for a full-time Office Manager for the 2021 -2022 school year.
The Office Manager manages the school office, serves as the point of contact for registration and student information, and supports the school in its communications and marketing.
A candidate must:
- possess post-secondary education/certification
- possess strong relationship-building, communication, and organizational skills
- possess effective time management skills and uphold confidentiality
- be experienced and proficient in website management and design
- be comfortable and approachable in outreach to and interfacing with all school stakeholders
This position is an hourly, full-time position. Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. To express initial interest in the position, candidates should send a letter of interest and current resume to Ms. Gerre Book at [email protected]. Deadline for application is October 30, 2021.