Mobile Outreach Coordinator
The Mobile Outreach Coordinator (MOC) is a one year, part-time (20 hours per week) position. The role of the MOC is
to initiate a new “mobile outreach” component of the College Church ID and Birth Certificate Program to more
effectively reach people experiencing poverty and homelessness. The MOC reports to the Director of Social Ministry.
Qualifications and Education
Graduation from a 4-year college or university required. Experience working at a social service agency in St. Louis and
knowledge of homelessness in the St. Louis area preferred. Program development, grant writing and/or program
evaluation experience desirable. Must have a car.
Training and Education on State ID and Birth Certificate Access
● Create and maintain training and educational materials on both the mechanics of obtaining birth certificates
and Missouri State IDs and the operations of the College Church program
● Develop a program toolkit and an event toolkit for assisting with State ID and birth certificate access.
● Conduct trainings on identification access
Building and Growing Community Partnerships
● Attend meetings and engage with the work of the St. Louis City and St. Louis County Continuums of Care (CoC),
as well as other relevant organizations and coalitions
● Work with community partners to gain an understanding of the current need for State IDs and birth
certificates in the region, as well as the resources available
● Provide direct assistance with State IDs and birth certificates to clients of community partner organizations;
grow partnerships in collaboration with other College Church staff and volunteers
Strategic Planning for Mobile Outreach
● Work with College Church leadership and community partners to develop a strategic plan for an ongoing
mobile outreach component of the ID and Birth Certificate Program
● Identify and/or secure the necessary human and financial resources to maintain an offsite mobile outreach
● Pilot different models of mobile ID and birth certificate support; evaluate and adjust the mobile outreach plan
Other Skills and Abilities
Position requires skills in word processing, database management (especially Airtable), and other computer software,
including but not limited to Microsoft Office. Effective written and verbal communication skills are required.
Keys to Success: Organization and time management; Quick learner and self starter; Adaptability, creativity, and a
spirit of collaboration.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary $21,000 plus option of health insurance.
Send cover letter and resume to Christine Dragonette at [email protected]