Rosati-Kain Academy is seeking an innovative and passionate Math Teacher to join our exceptional faculty for the 2023-2024 school year. Ideal candidates value student-centered experiential education and empowering young women in a multicultural and spiritual environment. Ability to also teach Computer Science is a plus. An extra stipend for coaching athletics if interested.
● love for subject
● humbly eager to reflect, learn, and grow
● joyful and optimistic with a good sense of humor
● strong work ethic and attention to detail
● deep appreciation for and commitment to improving diversity, equity, and inclusion
● strong ethical and moral compass combined with an appreciation for Catholicism
● teaching experience preferred, but not required
● Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
To Apply: Please submit:
● CV / resume
● Cover letter explaining:
o interest in Rosati-Kain Academy and the position (indicate full or part-time)
o experience with or interest in specific topics/subjects within the discipline
o experience with or ideas for academic innovation
o commitment to growing spiritually and communally in anti-racism practices
● A list of 5 professional references including name, relationship, phone number, and email (contact will not be made without candidate’s permission)
Rosati-Kain teachers receive excellent employee benefits, including contributions to a 403(b) retirement plan, life and disability insurance at no cost, and a stipend for health, vision and dental insurance.
Send all materials to [email protected] using Math Teacher in the subject.