ROI Search Partners has been retained to conduct a search for the next Chief Executive Officer of St. Patrick Center.
St. Patrick Center provides opportunities for self-sufficiency and dignity to persons who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless, through affordable housing, sound mental health, employment and financial stability. The Center assists over 8,000 individuals annually, with an annual operating budget of $14 million. St. Patrick Center is an agency of Catholic Charities of St. Louis.
The Chief Executive Officer is a practicing Catholic, a visionary and dynamic individual, who is responsible for leading St. Patrick Center to successfully achieving its mission through the development of effective programs, guiding fundraising efforts, and recruiting strong strategic partners. The CEO is ultimately responsible and accountable for the financial, administrative, organizational well-being and performance of the Agency. Specifically:
- Provides direction in fulfilling the Mission.
- Serves as the public face of St. Patrick Center, and takes responsibility for communicating and forging relationships with constituents throughout the community: donors and potential donors, foundations, corporations, city officials, government agencies, not-for-profit associations, and others.
- Takes responsibility for executing Board policies.
- In conjunction with the Board, leads the strategic planning process.
- Provides management guidance to all functional heads of the Agency.
- Develops management team to ensure stable functional expertise, and to provide Agency security through careful succession planning.
- Ensures that expenditures and revenue sources are maintained in balance.
The CEO reports to the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors and its 25 members, and to the President of Catholic Charities. The CEO supervises the Chief Operating Officer, Chief Development Officer, and Chief Program Officer, with a total staff of approximately 150 people.
Minimum qualifications include a Bachelors of Arts or Science degree and minimum of 10 years of experience in a senior management position (experience outside not-for-profit will be considered).
Forward resume to via email to Marcy Whelan, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant with ROI Search Partners at Marcy@ROISearchPartners.com