Walking with Moms St. Louis, the Archdiocesan response to the national Walking with Moms in Need initiative, provides a resource and support network for pregnant and parenting mothers in need in the greater St. Louis area.
Download the Walking with Moms Pregnancy Resource Guide by clicking here for agencies offering financial, housing, emotional and/or spiritual support (varies per agency). Contact information and linked web page for each agency is below. Free print copies of the pregnancy resource guide are available upon request from [email protected].
Regina shares the story of how her local parish supported her when she was a single mother of six young children. Today, she helps serve mothers in the same parish through Walking with Moms in Need. Click the photo below to hear her story.
For help beyond our area, also see the "Additional Resources" section below.
Abortion Pill Reversal (national medical network with local connections)
Alternatives to Abortion (support for low income pregnant moms via MO Dept. of Social Services)
Archbishop Robert J. Carlson Adoption Grant
Birthright Counseling St. Louis
Birthright of Hillsboro
Birthright of Tri-County (based in Eureka, MO)
Birthright of Wentzville
Birthright St. Charles
Gabriel's Retreat Ministries (retreats/support for pregnant moms; resources for new moms)
Good Shepherd Children & Family Services (adoption, foster care, maternity home, pregnancy/parenting support)
Hand'n Hand Women's Center (Jefferson County)
Haven of Grace (maternity home in St. Louis city)
Karen Gaffney Foundation (support for Down's syndrome fetal diagnosis)
LifeLine Coalition Campaign
Mary Queen of Angels (support for mothers in need based in St. Charles county)
Our Lady’s Inn Maternity Home (both a St. Louis City and St. Charles County location)
Pregnancy Assistance Center (based in Washington, MO in Franklin County)
Pregnancy Help Center South County
Queen of Peace Center (substance abuse help)
Pregnancy Care Program (via Society of St. Vincent de Paul - St. Louis)
St. Martha's Hall (domestic violence help for pregnant and parenting mothers and their children)
ThriVe St. Louis (women's healthcare, pregnancy help, and parenting support)
Women’s Care Connect (pregnancy support via Coalition Life)
Call or Text: 636.789.1320
Local & State:
- Abortion Pill Reversal is a national network of information, resources, medical care, and options for those considering and those who have already taken the abortion pill.
- Karen Gaffney Foundation is a non-profit based in Washington state offering support for families and individuals with Down's syndrome, including pregnant moms with a fetal diagnosis.
- LoveLine, a 24/7 helpline connecting women, pregnant and parenting moms, their children, and families in need to a national network of resources.
- National Walking with Moms in Need Campaign helps parishes, schools, and communities throughout the United States learn how to best accompany pregnant and parenting moms and their preborn and young children (USCCB Pro-Life).
- USCCB Anti-Trafficking Program (see Walking with Families page for additional resources)
More resources added regularly!