As a member of the Federation of Catholic Charities, Queen of Peace Center (QOPC) has been providing family-centered behavioral healthcare for women, children and families.
Part-time position that is responsible for all transportation activities that take place through Queen of Peace Center. Hours are 2:30 – 8:30 PM, 3-4 days per week.
- Transport clients of agency in insured agency vehicle to facility for treatment as well as off campus activities such as school, authorized outings, or medical treatment, etc. during treatment hours.
- Monitor recreational activities away from the facility.
- Maintain an effective communication with the staff to coordinate a consistent environment for the clients.
- Responsible for daily maintenance, upkeep of vans and cars and completion of maintenance checklist.
- Participate in staff in-service training program, including safety and driving training.
- Follow all safety regulations regarding safety belts, speed limits and all traffic rules of the road.
- Pick up program supplies and donation as scheduled and requested.
- Responsible for payment of parking tickets and traffic violations.
- Participate in staff meetings when requested.
- Complete transportation log sheet.
- Assist with answering phones, e-mails and taking messages.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school graduate/GED. Commercial driver's license or Class E license, proof of insurance, and good driving record required. Working knowledge of city and county required. Experience with chemical dependency preferred. CPR certified.
Interested candidates should submit resume to Steve Saffa, email@example.com