Simon Says Preschool seeks qualified candidates for the position of Preschool Teacher. The position requires responsibility, dependability,organizational skills and flexibility.
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a full-time salary based position with rate determined by qualifications.
- Benefits are consistent with Archdiocesan guidelines and include paid holidays, sick days and vacation
- Work hours will be negotiated within the classroom you are assigned to.
- Practicing Catholic with an integrated and balanced personal spirituality and a commitment to continuing faith formation
- Previous experience preferred.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a child related field or in the process of obtaining a degree.
- Team teach in writing and implementing curriculum and other activities.
- Parent Teacher Conferences, communication and support
- Further your education 12 hours yearly
- Provide a loving, safe and stimulating environment.
- Other duties per Director
Please send resume: Director: Michele Snyder, Simon Says Early Childhood Center, 11015 Mueller Road, St. Louis, MO 63123 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.