Special Education Classroom Teacher - Annunziata School, a self-contained Special Education School within the Archdiocese of St. Louis located at Annunziata Parish, has an opening for a full-time, special education teacher for the 2021 -2022 school year.
A candidate must:
• possess special education degree/certification
• have experience in working with students with learning needs
• utilize various therapy intervention techniques
• maintain accuracy in documentation
• possess strong relationship-building, communication, and organizational skills
• possess effective time management skills and uphold confidentiality per HIPAA guidelines
To express interest in the position, candidates should send a letter of interest and current resume to Ms. Gerre Book at [email protected]. Candidates new to the Archdiocese of St. Louis need to complete the Archdiocesan teacher application at www.archstl.org/education. The deadline for applying is June 15, 2021.