Queen of Peace Center is a federated member of Catholic Charities of St. Louis. Since 1985, Queen of Peace Center has provided family-centered behavioral healthcare for women with substance use disorders, co-occurring disorders and trauma and their children and families.
Currently, we seek a Servant Leader committed to using their gifts and expertise to serve as our Senior Manager, Revenue and Finance.
- Provide expertise as a member of the Leadership Team to include the development and successful execution of the Strategic Plan(s) and annual budgeting process
- Present, communicate and facilitate understanding of current and projected financials to the Board of Directors
- Serve and lead an excellent team of professionals by providing subject matter guidance regarding revenue cycle,billing, accounting and financial metrics
- Contribute to the development of new grant and other funding opportunities and provide oversight and management of all grant billing to federal, state and private resources and ensure all billing is complete, accurate and timely
- Oversight of the Electronic Health Record (EHR) billing and reporting functions and coordination with the EHR vendor to problem solve operational issues
- Collaborate closely with the St. Louis Archdiocese Accounting and Finance team to manage cash flow and forecasting
- Actively embrace our values of Hope, Dignity and Respect
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting or finance
- 3+ years of solid accounting/finance in a moderately complex business or nonprofit entity
- Knowledge and experience with Healthcare Revenue Cycle coupled with excellent financial analysis skills, knowledge and experience
- Management experience (or desire to acquire) to include individual and team development, selection, performance management and work optimization
- Experience in working with Electronic Health Records and billing from an EHR system
Compensation, benefits, time-off, and flexibility are competitive. This is a unique opportunity to contribute in a manner inspired by our vision of a “world where women, children, and their families lives a life of recovery and wellness, free from trauma and substance use disorders.”
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to Steve Saffa, firstname.lastname@example.org.