St. Simon the Apostle Catholic School is looking for a part-time cook for our cafeteria. Some of the responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and serving meals.
- Cleaning Kitchen and kitchen appliances.
- Ordering milk and assisting with the ordering of food.
- Organize inventory of food so you are ready for incoming food order.
- Wash dirty towels, aprons, etc., each night.
- Wash all dishes/trays each day.
Requirements: Catholic candidate is preferred. Past school cooking experience is a plus.
The hours would be: 10:30 am -1:00 pm
4-5 days a week.
To apply send attached resume to: Cindy Maloney at email@example.com mail to resume to:
St. Simon the Apostle
Attn: Business Manager
11011 Mueller Rd.
St. Louis, Mo. 63123