Queen of Peace Center is looking for a Grants and Revenue Analyst. This person will provide assistance with grant reporting and budget maintenance including data collection, analysis and financial processing.
- Compile and prepare data for grant evaluation and reporting
- Maintain spreadsheets of financials, data and grant information
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports and budgets
- Prepare financial analyses of programs for budgeting and forecasting
- Work in collaboration with program and administrative staff to ensure compliance with grant and quality procedures
- Prepare reports as requested by funders, accrediting bodies and department managers
- Prepare direct billing, invoicing, and/or request payments for all delivered services from grant awards including private, public, and federal awards
- Attend meetings as necessary including department, quality improvement and grant-specific meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, public administration or other related fields
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Competent in computer skills including Excel spreadsheets, Access databases and other software systems
- Ability to manage time well and finish tasks in an efficient manner
- Ability to work well under pressure with frequent deadlines
Please submit cover letter and resume to Steve Saffa, firstname.lastname@example.org.