The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We are a non-profit organization that encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
We currently have a part-time opportunity for an Executive Assistant. The hours for this role are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. This role resides at the Cardinal Rigali Center and provides administrative support for the Executive Director as well as other leadership personnel in the Office of Stewardship and the Annual Catholic Appeal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides general administrative support to office staff.
- Maintains the general filing system and correspondence.
- Provides assistance with the creation of letters, manuals and other documents from content provided by the leadership team.
- Assists with planning of special events.
- Coordinates logistics for meetings.
- Handles incoming calls.
- Coordinates annual mailings.
- Assembles power point presentations.
- Assists with entering gifts as needed.
- Ensures the common office areas are well supplied.
- Coordinates travel arrangements.
- Records and distributes minutes for advisory councils and committees.
- Implements special programs as needed.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in administrative role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with all levels of staff
- Trustworthy individual who will maintain appropriate confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate and interact with donors, board members, clergy and senior management
- Provides direct assistance to directors
- Frequently interacts with other agencies and ministries.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources at [email protected].