Director of Finance & Operations—ROMAN CATHOLIC FOUNDATION
Six years since our founding, the Roman Catholic Foundation of Eastern Missouri has $43 Million in Assets under Management and continues to grow. The Foundation’s mission is to sustain the parishes, schools and ministries of our local church through an endowment building and planned giving education and marketing effort. The Foundation is seeking an experienced professional leader to serve as Director of Finance &Operations.
Ideal candidates will have:
- ten years of management experience
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree or Law degree a plus.
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Knowledge of and willingness to become proficient at Raisers Edge NXT.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic Church. Ideally, view this work as “mission.”
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Ability to work collaboratively with others inside and outside the organization
- Impeccable integrity and a positive, “can do” attitude
A full job description may be viewed by visiting http://rcfstl.org/employment-opportunities/
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org