The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We also offer a generous benefits package, including paid time off, three free meals daily when scheduled. The Archdiocese is a non-profit organization, which encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
Regina Cleri has an opening for a Dining Server-Dishwasher. This role assists with the waiting & bussing of tables in the priest’s dining room, washing of the dishes, kitchen utensils and equipment, and maintain a clean kitchen & dining area.
- This position is split shift from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Schedule: as needed
- Candidate must be flexible and reliable.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Prepare salad ingredients and fill all crocks with dressings, put salad bar on ice.
- Prepare dessert cart per Dietary Managers instructions for each meal service.
- Serve and assist the priests, also, assist in bussing the tables in dining room.
- Sweep & mop dish room floor.
- Take out trash to dumpster as needed.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Ability to understand the priests and work with them in a friendly and caring way.
- Possess a willingness to be of service to whoever asks for help.
- Have knowledge about lifting and working safely.
- Assist in putting away & rotating the stock from the truck on delivery days.
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job:
- Possess a basic knowledge of hygiene and cleanliness
- Ability to receive and follow directions from the manager, and to work quietly
- Excellent Customer Service Skills, and great Work Ethic
- Serv Safe Certificate Preferred
- Work well with the dietary manager and kitchen staff, the administrator, and other colleagues throughout the organization.
- Ability to be gentle and compassionate in dealing with the priests, kitchen staff, the administrator, and other staff.
Contact Details: Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Aaron Hickerson at [email protected]