The Digital Communication Coordinator will create, prioritize and produce all digital communication and other materials that promote and represent Most Sacred Heart Parish. This person will also collaborate with ministry leaders on publicity and communications in support of desired ministry outcomes.
• Maintain Most Sacred Heart parish and school websites – post, update, manage and maintain information necessary to promote the efforts of Most Sacred Heart.
• Keep parishioners and larger community up to date on all news, announcements and events happening around the parish.
Create and design content and logos for MSH marketing purposes.
Be responsible for the production of email blasts.
Manage and regularly post on the MSH social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.). Take videos and photos to use as needed.
• Record, edit, and post homilies, Masses and Thoughts for the Day.
• Participate as a member of the staff, brainstorming and envisioning ways to communicate best with the parish community and with the greater world.
•Other duties as assigned, such as helping schedule and train A/V techs and other liturgical ministers, etc.
Essential Qualifications Candidate needs to be:
• Adept in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Publisher, Power Point
• Familiar with updating and managing websites
•Proficient in content creation
•Skilled in project management
•Proficient in social media
• Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
• Highly detailed and organized
• Familiar with Facebook Business Suite and Facebook Ads
•(A background in graphic design is preferable, but not essential)
Send Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected]