The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We are anon-profit organization that encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a Database Assistant. This position is part of the Office of Stewardship and the Annual Catholic Appeal and is responsible for the data entry, updating donor related information, and processing daily deposits. Assists with other aspects of administering fundraising activities including mailings, special events, and special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Enter constituent data for individuals and organizations, including address updates, constituent demographics, and relationship links.
- Maintain database constituent codes.
- Enter return mail address corrections or other such change notifications.
- Maintain donor records and new gift entries.
- Produce daily and monthly reports.
- Assist with daily general ledger postings.
- Process daily deposits.
- Assist pastors, donors, parish staff, and volunteers with questions and requests
- Distribute office mail.
- Provide assistance with special events.
- Prepare general correspondence
- General light office responsibilities.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma
- Some banking experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with all levels of staff
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com.