Would you like to work for one of the Top Workplaces in St. Louis for the fourth year in a row? The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We also offer a generous benefits package. We are a non-profit organization which encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
We have a full-time Database Assistant with the Office of Stewardship and the Annual Catholic Appeal. This role is responsible for data entry,updating donor related information, and processing daily deposits. It also assists with other aspects of administering fundraising activities including mailings, special events, and special projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enters constituent data for individuals and organizations, including address updates, constituent demographics, and relationship links.
- Maintains database constituent codes.
- Enters return mail address corrections or other such change notifications.
- Maintains donor records and new gift entries.
- Produces daily and monthly reports.
- Assists with daily general ledger postings.
- Processes daily deposits.
- Assists pastors, donors, parish staff, and volunteers with questions and requests
- Distributes office mail.
- Provides assistance with special events.
- Prepares general correspondence
- General light office responsibilities.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Some banking experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Accurate keyboard skills
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Dependable and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with all levels of staff
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com.