St. Paul Catholic Church in Fenton is seeking a Full- time custodian to join our parish staff.
Custodian provides janitorial services in the church, school, and parish buildings. They also provide set-up and cleaning services for evening and weekend activities in the parish facilities. This is a full time position with benefits.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains church, school, and other parish buildings in an orderly matter. This includes dusting, mopping, vacuuming, and waxing of floors.
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Washing walls and windows
- Painting and trash removal
- Perform scheduled monthly, semiannual, or annual janitorial duties.
- Perform light maintenance
- Clean up litter outside and assist with cutting and trimming of the grass
- Facilities setup and take down
- Hauling furniture and equipment
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Knowledge of janitorial equipment, supplies, cleaning chemicals, and their applications
- Previous janitorial experience required
Skills and Attitude Required for Success in Job:
- General knowledge and respect for the Catholic Church
- Ability to perform outlined task with minimum supervision and self motivated
- Maintain confidentiality
- Ability to tolerate varying temperatures and climate change
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Willingness to work flexible schedule with evening and weekend hours.
- Must be able to work well with Maintenance supervisors and pastors
For immediate consideration, Please apply with a resume and cover letter to:
Father Kevin Callahan
15 Forest Knoll Dr.
Fenton, MO 63026
636-343-1234 ext. 138