Kenrick Glennon Seminary is seeking a Cook & AM Kitchen Attendant.
This position’s work time is weekdays from 5:00 am – 1:00 pm.
Start date for training is August 1st, 2023.
This position performs duties for all aspects of the foodservice department to include meal setup and cleanup, equipment operation, serving, stocking, and cleaning of the equipment and food preparation areas.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Check student refrigerator for proper operation, straightens, cleans, labels and verifies all food is properly stored and dated.
2. Perform cleaning duties to include, sweeping, mopping, wiping, dusting, disinfecting, degreasing, laundering.
3. Responsible for serving area equipment startup, restocking condiments, replenishing food, ice and drinks.
4. Assist in putting away dishes after serving.
5. Provide on call assistance throughout shift for special cleanup or requests.
6. Clean machines, stainless, cabinets and condiment dispensers.
7. Launder towels and table cloths as needed.
8. Assist with special events that require food service support which may require overtime.
9. Prepare/cook meals (breakfast/lunch) as needed.
In addition to the above duties, the Kitchen Attendant is to perform other tasks that may be assigned by the Kitchen Supervisor.
To apply please send resume to Greg Novak - [email protected]