The Archdiocese of Saint Louis is seeking creative, collaborative,compassionate, and strategic thinking leader to serve as its next Chief Financial Officer (CFO). This is an exciting opportunity for a senior, innovative leader, responsive to our mission and able to perform in a diverse, demanding and decentralized structure. Reporting to the Archbishop of Saint Louis,the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) oversees the management, facilitation and operation of all programs and services provided by the Finance Office, Internal Auditing,Buildings and Real Estate, Information Technology and Purchasing and sets the direction and mentoring for a strong team. Working under the authority of the Archbishop, the duties of the CFO include, but are not limited to: financial analysis and direction, budgeting,maintaining banking/investment advisory relationships and strategic planning. In addition, the CFO works closely with parishes, schools and other diocesan entities as well as with Catholic Charities, Finance Council,Property and Finance Council, Archdiocesan Benefits Council.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, with an MBA or MS in Finance or Accounting preferred – a Certified Public Accountant is a plus;
- Eight to ten years progressive financial leadership experience in finance and/or accounting;
- Strong Financial and business acumen;
- Ability to influence leaders without a direct reporting relationship
- Excellent oral and written communication across many levels of executives, peers, and customers;
- Is a practicing Catholic in good standing and is an active steward in one’s parish.
Qualified and interested candidates should submit a resume, letter of introduction and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line
OR apply by mail to: Human Resources – CFO Search, 20 Archbishop May Drive, Saint Louis, MO 63119