Would you like to work for one of the Top Workplaces in St. Louis for the fourth year in a row? The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We also offer a generous benefits package. We are a non-profit organization which encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
The Finance Office located within the Cardinal Rigali Center in Shrewsbury, MO has full-time opportunity for a Cash Management Specialist. This is an hourly role that supports the Finance Office accountants, including the St. Louis Archdiocesan Fund (SLAF) and processes accounts receivable transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain log of petty cash and all money received at the Cardinal Rigali Center.
- Process monthly statements and maintain customer files of various agencies.
- Prepare journal entries of stock donations and other transactions for the SLAF.
- Process Excel file uploads to the general ledger and the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger.
- Generate and review downloads of banking transactions and prepare daily deposits for numerous bank accounts.
- Prepare, issue and upload invoices into Lawson.
- Review the National Automated Clearing House (NACHA) Pre-Process Reports.
- Assemble and scan checks, reports and other schedules for electronic storage.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Management Supervisor or the Finance Manager.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with a financial institution and banking software (Jack Henry 20/20) will be given preference.
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job:
- Support and respect for the mission of the Catholic Church and its teachings.
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude.
- Ability to meet deadlines and good organizational skills.
- Ability to apply basic mathematics.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary requirements to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.