The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We are a non-profit organization that encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
Provides support to Finance Office accountants, including the St. Louis Archdiocesan Fund (SLAF), and processes accounts receivable transactions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains logs of petty cash and all money received at the Rigali Center.
- Processes monthly statements and maintains customer files of various agencies.
- Prepares journal entries of stock donations and other transactions for the SLAF.
- Processes Excel file uploads to the general ledger and the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger.
- Generates and reviews downloads of banking transactions and prepares daily deposits for numerous bank accounts.
- Prepares, issues, and uploads invoices into Lawson.
- Assembles and scans checks, reports, and other schedules for electronic storage.
- Other duties as assigned by the Cash Management Supervisor or the Finance Manager.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A working knowledge of computers and experience with Microsoft Office applications.
- Employment experience with a financial institution and banking software (Jack Henry 20/20) will be given preference.
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job
- Customer service oriented with a positive attitude.
- Well organized.
- Ability to apply basic mathematics.
Position requires daily contact with the Finance Office Accountants, bookkeepers, and business managers of the AES and select agencies.
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to [email protected] and reference Cash Management Specialist in the subject line.