Most Sacred Heart Parish (Eureka) is seeking a skilled Business Manager to assist the Pastor in the Financial, Administrative and Operational matters of the parish. This position will serve as a key parish management position.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Financial recordkeeping and reporting, cash flow management, budgeting and financial stewardship of the parish.
- Managing the information technology program including installation and maintenance of equipment, network provider and security system.
- Directing parish office operations and recordkeeping, and negotiating vendor contracts.
- Administering the salary and benefits policies of the parish.
- Managing the maintenance of parish facilities including negotiating contracts and oversight of capital projects and Facilities Manager.
Requirements & Experience:
The successful candidate will be educated and experienced in accounting practices and, preferably, knowledgeable of archdiocesan accounting principles and practices. Experience in staff and facilities management required. Candidate will also have strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the Catholic Church and its mission.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume to [email protected]