As a member of the Federation of Catholic Charities, Queen of Peace Center (QOPC) has been providing family-centered behavioral healthcare for women, children and families.
This full-time position provides health coach services to adolescents in various clinical venues including screening for substance use, administration of various required questionnaires, brief education and coaching, referral for specialized treatment, consultation with the health care team,medical documentation, attending periodic meetings for supervision, project management and training.
- Assessment to include CRAFFT, PSC & ASSIST
1. Understanding of Addictions in Adolescents
2. MET/CBT Theory & Practice Knowledge
3. Clinical Evaluation
4. Treatment Planning
5. Referral and Service Coordination
6. Client, Family and Community Education
7. Professional and Ethical Standards
8. Cultural Competence
9. Utilize Teen Intervene Program
- Productivity: Satisfy annual number of screenings and counseling sessions
- Master’s Degree in psychology, social work, professional counseling and/or certification in substance abuse (CSAC/CASAC)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience screening,assessing, and counseling adolescents
- Competent in Microsoft Office, specifically EXCEL, ACCESS (user), and
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com.