The Archdiocese of St. Louis invests in its employees and provides an environment with a focus on work/life balance and encourages its employees to be good stewards of the Church. We are anon-profit organization that encompasses 180 parishes, 110 schools, over 90 offices/agencies and a Catholic population of more than 500,000.
Within the Finance and Accounting areas of our organization, we are continually seeking full-time Accountants. Our organization serves the education, healthcare and charitable industries as well as various Catholic ministries. Each Accountant has the opportunity to maintain the financial records for assigned locations, provide guidance and develop trusted working relationships.
Knowledge & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree plus three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience using Quick Books or Lawson/Infor strongly preferred.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Excel and Word.
- Ability to effectively communicate and respond to questions from department leaders, agency directors and pastors.
Skills & Attitudes Required for Success in Job:
- Support the mission and structure of the Catholic Church
- Proven ability to work in a team environment
- Participate in continuing education in accounting and computer skills as needed
Qualified candidates may submit their resume and cover letter including salary-requirements to Human Resources at email@example.com.