Residents of Father Dempsey's Charities must be responsible, mature men who can live independently in a setting where daily cooperative social interaction is expected. Father Dempsey's is not licensed to dispense medications.
Rooms are private; bathrooms and dining space are shared. Residents must be able to pay monthly rent and be self sufficient.
- $325-$425 per month, depending on the room
- Daily meal included in rent (depending upon donations)
- Laundry facilities available
- APPLICATION PROCESS:
- 1) Application with $20 background fee (fee is paid by cash, check or money order)
- Veteran background checks are free
- 2) Background check -takes 7 - 14 business days to come back
- (Expect a 2- 3 week wait
- 3) Interview -we will reach out to schedule once the background report comes back
- - We have a 95% acceptance rate, we do accept fellons, we DO NOT accept sex offenders as we are within a 1,00 feet from daycares and schools.
To inquire about availability and resident requirements, call Chloe Joiner-Grant between the hours of (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday at (314) 531-1235, or call for an appointment.
Download an application for housing by clicking on the download button below: