The Office of Risk Management is pleased to announce we have partnered with CrisisGo to enhance our school safety programs.
Over the last 10 years, the Archdiocese has provided resources and training related to school safety including Active Shooter Training, Grants for Security Improvements, Physical Safety Reviews, and Safety Policy Procedure Recommendations.Continuing to improve school safety has led us to provide the following programs to all of our Archdiocesan schools at no costs for the next 3 years including:
- CrisisGo Safe2SpeakUp
- CrisisGo Safety iResponse
We are excited to offer this service to our schools with a national school safety provider based in St. Louis. The attached letter provides additional information on these programs.
The week of October 9, 2023, CrisisGo will conduct safety training sessions and set up technology for the Safe2SpeakUp application at our schools throughout the Archdiocese. Each school needs to send 2-3 administrators to one of the four sessions listed below:
- Tuesday, October 10, 2023 Cardinal Rigali Center 8:30 – 3:30
- Wednesday, October 11, 2023 St. Francis Borgia Parish Jesuit Hall, 3rd Floor 8:30 – 3:30
- Thursday, October 12, 2023 St. Joseph (Imperial) Corpus Christi Center 8:30 – 3:30
- Friday, October 13, 2023 St. Joseph (Cottleville) Parish Hal 8:30 – 3:30