1. Go to: VLCFF-Dayton
2. Find "Become a new student". It may be at the bottom of the page.
3. See “New Student: Create a profile.” Select this link and follow the instructions. Be sure to select the Archdiocese of St. Louis to receive the partnership price of ($40) for a 1.5 credit course and ($50) for 2.5 credit course. Be sure to list your school parish in your profile. This will allow us to bill your parish.
4. When finished you will be asked if you want to register for a class. If you say “yes” it will give you a list of classes that are coming up in the next cycle.
5. Click on register.
6. The payment code is 2020StLouis
7. REMEMBER- 3 WEEK COURSES ARE 1.5 CREDIT AND 5 WEEK COURSES ARE 2.5 CREDITS
8. The certification you are completing for the Archdiocese of St. Louis is different from VLCFF certificate programs (https://vlcff.udayton.edu/certificates/).
- You do NOT need to apply for VLCFF certificate programs.
- You do NOT need to complete the added Exercise “Certificate Program Students Only”
- You WILL receive a certificate of completion for each course you successfully complete.
Requirements for Basic Catechist Certification and VLCFF course equivalent
Survey of Catholic Doctrine is equivalent to ST101
Sacraments is equivalent to LT101
Intro to Christian Morality is equivalent to MT101
Intro to Scripture is equivalent to SS101
Intro to Prayer is equivalent to SP187
Intro to Catechesis is equivalent to RE174