Reporting Xpress (formerly AAR) makes your parish reports available online via a self-service online portal. Reports are available anytime and anywhere, and are also mobile-friendly. Using Reporting Xpress, parish staff and volunteers may download reports in a printable pdf format or they may be exported to a spreadsheet. This enables your parish committee to access the information in the format most useful to them.
Available reports include:
- Progress Report. Lists the summary information for the current Appeal (i.e., parish goal, challenge goal, new donor goal and progress against these goals).
- Pledge Detail. Lists each parishioner who has made a gift to the current Appeal.
- Last Year But Not This Year (LYBUNTS). A listing of those who gave to last year’s Appeal but not this year. Very useful for follow-up.
- Not Yet Given this Year. A list of parishioners who have not yet made a gift to the current Appeal.
- Some Years But Not This Year (SYBUNTS). A listing of those who gave to the Appeal in previous years but not this year.
New Reporting Xpress Users
If you are interested in utilizing Reporting Xpress, please complete the Access Request Form for New Users, obtain your pastor’s authorization, and submit the form to [email protected] or fax to 314.792.7229.
Resources for Current Reporting Xpress Users